Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

JB Treasures?

So I'm guessing if you've read "JB Treasures" you're probably wondering what exactly it is.  Simply put, it will be our online store that we're in the process of launching.  It's a glimpse into our treasure chest of various items.  It will extend to everything from electronics and sportsman items to decor and antiques. 

It has been exciting to start putting together our online store and hopefully soon be letting others take a glimpse into our treasure chest and let them become theirs.  Right now we're in the process of building our inventory, documenting inventory, and finishing up our online store.  We'll definitely be sure to let you know when it launches! 

We'll also have some refurbished furniture that my wife has been working on.  So it'll be quite the selection and we are also doing consignment sales.  So if you have something that you'd like to sale then let us know.  We'd be willing to work with you to get your item sold. 

Anyways, I'm on my lunch break so I better head off of here.  Just thought I'd give you a better idea of what we're doing.

God Bless,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment