Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Some Stuff About This Guy - my first blog

Hi,

My name is Josh Sievers and if you're reading this you may be one of the select few.  So you should be proud of yourself.  I guess I'll start off with a quick introduction of myself.  Currently, I am 21 years old and am married to the love of my life, Brittany Sievers.  We have been married for about a year and a half and it has been a great time of my life and I look forward to the many years I will spend with her (just in case you can't tell, I really love my wife). 

I grew up in a small town in Nebraska and was raised by two great parents who taught me how to be the man that I am today (so thank you mom & dad).  I also grew up with a brother and a sister who have turned out to be great friends in my life.

Some of my hobbies include hunting, trapping, playing guitar, bargain hunting, hanging with friends, and a whole lot more.  I'm guessing that as time goes you'll learn more about me and my hobbies so i'll move on to something different.

One of the biggest things in my life has been my faith.  I am a Christian and I admit I'm not perfect and I make mistakes, but I do not believe that we are called to walk a lukewarm walk.  Ever since I was little when asked what I wanted to be I would say "a missionary".  Then in 2005 when i was 15 I start a ministry called "Cross Rock Ministries".  Ever since then I've been working with others to promote the gospel through music, outreaches, and whatever other means to share the gospel.  I still am a part of that till this day.  However circumstances and time has restricted my involvement lately but I hope and pray that it will soon change.

I currently work for the high school in Laurel, NE.  There I do some secretary and child supervision duties, but the majority of my work consists of web & graphic design for 4 different schools.  I really enjoy this job and am thankful for the opportunity that God has opened there.

I hope to share some more with you in the future but it is late right now and I should probably go and gaze at the back of my eyelids.  Keep your stick on the ice, we're all in this together.

God bless,
Josh Sievers

P.S. - I'D LIKE TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE WHO SET UP MY BLOG FOR ME.  THANK YOU BRITTANY!!!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Josh! (I'm Brittany, Josh's wife, for those of you who don't know.) I love you, handsome man!
    I'm going to do a little bit of editing to your blog. I'm going to link Cross Rock Ministries and add some labels. I'll just leave the grammatical errors, unless you ask me to fix them. :p

    ReplyDelete